ADATA EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE HD710M PRO 2TB ANTI SHOCK CAMOUFLAGE
Description:- Military-Grade Anti-Shock Technology: The HD710M Pro boasts three layers of..
- Ex Tax:84,901S.P
- Brand: ADATA
- Product Code:40323
- Availability:In Stock
- Warranty in Days:360
- Last price Update21/01/2020
- Military-Grade Anti-Shock Technology:
The HD710M Pro boasts three layers of anti-shock technology, which means it offers military-grade durability for your data. The device can even withstand drops from up to 1.5m in height. Settle for nothing but the best!
- Ingress Protection Beyond IP68:
The design of the HD710M Pro means it can offer protection against dust and water that goes beyond the highest-level IP68 standards. In particular, the HD710M Pro is waterproof to the point where it can withstand 60 minutes submerged at 2 meters, giving it water protection that exceeds IPX8.
- Huge Capacity for Huge Convenience:
Never worry about running out of storage space again with the HD710M Pro! Storage capacities of up to 2TB and the high-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface mean that you can store whatever you want, whenever you want, while on the go!
- User-Friendly Waterproof Covering:
The HD710M Pro differentiates itself from other storage solutions with its user-friendly waterproof cover. There's no need to fiddle with inconvenient coverings, simply slip the cover over the HD710M Pro and buckle it into place. Rest assured that your device now has the highest level of protection.
- Protect Your Data with Shock Sensor Technology:
Because the HD710M Pro is equipped with shock sensors, when large shocks or vibrations are detected during data transfer, a red LED will light up to warn the user and the device's internal protection mechanisms will be activated to safeguard the user's data.
- Capacity : 2TB .
- Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 133.5 x 98.5 x 21.5mm / 5.2 x 3.9 x 0.85inch
- Weight: 270g / 9.5oz
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen1 ( backward compatible with USB 2.0 )
- Texture: Plastic / Anti-shock Silicone
- Operating Temperature: 5 – 50°C / 41 – 121°F
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V, 900mA
- System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
- Accessories: USB 3.2 Gen1 cable , Quick Start Guide.