ADATA INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE SSD XPG SX6000 PRO M.2 NVME 256 GB
DESCRIPTION: - PCIe Gen3x4 - A Smarter Upgrade Option: Great Alternative to SATA : ..
- Ex Tax:38,300S.P
- Brand: ADATA
- Product Code:40307
- Availability:In Stock
- Warranty in Days:360
- Last price Update04/12/2019
- PCIe Gen3x4 - A Smarter Upgrade Option:
Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers and PC enthusiasts
Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms.
- The Faster the Better
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
- LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity:
The SX6000 Pro 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
- Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
- Capacity: 256GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: 2nd generation 3D TLC
- Controller: Realtek
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 2.15mm
- Weight: 8g / 0.28oz
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Performance(Max): Read 2100MB/s , Write 1500MB/s Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS : up to 250K/240K * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Made in: