ADATA INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE ULTIMATE SU750 256GB 2.5" SATA
DESCRIPTION: - Implementing 3D NAND Flash, the SU750 features higher storage capacities ra..
- Ex Tax:42,800S.P
- Brand: ADATA
- Product Code:40304
- Availability:In Stock
- Warranty in Days:360
- Last price Update21/01/2020
- Implementing 3D NAND Flash, the SU750 features higher storage capacities ranging from 256GB to 1TB, improved efficiency, and better reliability. Whether used as storage or a boot drive, it’s a great upgrade choice!
- With SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the SU750 reaches read/write speeds of 550/520MB per second to accelerate your PC’s performance. There’s no more waiting around. Quickly access files and load programs in a flash!
- With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the SU750 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan.
- With no mechanical components, SSDs are more resilient than HDDs. They are more resistant to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and a wide range of temperatures (0°C-70°C), therefore providing better protection for your data. What’s more, SSDs also run silently and consume less power.
- With the purchase of the SU750, users qualify to download ADATA’s SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility free of charge! SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU750, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as it allows for simple and straightforward backup and migration of data, including the operating system.
- Capacity : 256 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- NAND Flash: 3D TLC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7 mm
- Weight: 47.5g
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Sequential R/W performance (max.); Up to 550/520MB/s
* Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Shock Resistance : 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF : 2,000,000 hours